Yesterday, I did a blog post about how to optimize your ‘About Me’ page and I got some questions asking how I put the optin form on my about me page. This post will show you exactly how I did that. It’s super easy and should take you less than 15 minutes todo.
1. GO TO YOUR AUTORESPONDER AND CREATE A NEW WEB FORM.
2. CHANGE THE WIDTH TO 450 AND TAKE OUT ALL UNNECESSARY THINGS AND CLICK NEXT.
3. NAME THE WEB FORM AND CHOOSE THANK YOU PAGE AND CLICK NEXT.
4. COPY THE JAVA SCRIPT OR HTML CODE (If the Java script works use it… if not use the html code.)
5. FIND THE PAGE YOU WANT THE FORM TO BE ON.
6. MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN ‘TEXT’ AND PAST THE SCRIPT IN.
7. CLICK UPDATE
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’RE DONE!
For further instructions please watch the video below!
How To Put An Optin Form On Your WordPress Page?
I hope you got value from this post called How To Put An Optin Form On Your WordPress Page? if so, retweet and comment please.