Ok so you have an online business but now what? What do you need to do to be successful? For most people the solution is creating a checklist that will keep them on task from day to day.
I remember when I first started as an online entrepreneur. There were so many things to learn and do it started to be overwhelming. Back then my check list looked a little different than the one I’m showing you today because I really had no idea of what it would take to achieve my goals.
Before I list the 7 step checklist, you should know this…
I could give you the ultimate checklist for online entrepreneurs but if you don’t have a strong vision it won’t help. You see a vision is what will keep you consistent. Consistency is the key to making this checklist work.
STEP 1: Create Content
- Creating content is an important part of building a successful online business/brand. How much is up to you but I suggest creating 1 to 2 pieces of content a day. The more content you put in the market place the more valuable you will become. Suggested types of content: Blog post, Email, Facebook post…etc.
STEP 2: Send Your Presentation/Market Your Content
- This step is important because it gets people to see what you have to offer. If you are in an internet or network marketing company your company probably has a presentation for you to use. If they don’t provide you with a presentation you need to create one and send it out to your prospects. But don’t stop at just the presentation, send them the content you create as well. I suggest sending your presentation out to 2 to 5 people a day.
STEP 3: Daily Training
- Daily training is basically working on your mindset. You need to be continually growing. Read books, listen to audios, go to events, doing these things helps you come up with great content ideas. For example, this checklist was developed at a mastermind I was at in Destin, Florida with some of the top entrepreneurs in the world.
STEP 4: Exercise
- Exercise is very important not only physically but mentally and emotionally. This is nonnegotiable, and must be implemented into your daily routine. If you are going to be an entrepreneur you are in for a lot of stress and hard work and you’ll need to increase your stamina. I suggest minimum 10 mins a day.
STEP 5: Mediation
- This is something I struggled in the beginning. I was never sure if I was doing it right but then I heard something that helped me figure it out. Meditation is just focusing on your breathing. NOTHING else… This allows you to clear you mind to make room for new ideas. I suggest 5 to 15 minutes a day.
STEP 6: Webinars/Hangouts
- Webinars are very important for your online business because this is a way to give value quickly. This is the only step that you are not required todo daily. We suggest at least once a week. I do a webinar weekly called The Monday Night Mastermind with two other online entrepreneurs.
STEP 7: Affirmations/Afformations
- This step is to be done in the morning when you wake up and right before you go to bed. It may seem like a silly practice but it works!
Here is a FREE Calendar Checklist that have the 7 steps we talked about. This PDF will help you keep track of your monthly progress. ENJOY!
To Your Prosperity,